Dr. Pisker is a life-long resident of Gloucester County. His grandparents started Pisker’s Bakery in Westville in 1927. Dr. Pisker graduated from LaSalle College in Philadelphia PA and attended Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier, CA. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1989. In 1992, he and his wife Karen opened Pisker Family Chiropractic Center in Swedesboro and in 2008, they built a new office on Kings Highway.
Some career highlights:
- Certified in Pettibon Spinal Correction Technique
- Certified in Activator Methods Gentle Instrument Adjusting Technique
- Eligible for Certification in Autonomic Response Testing
- Certified in Auto-Trauma / Whiplash Treatment
- Certified Cancer Educator
- Numerous post-graduate courses in chiropractic, neurology, orthopedics, nutrition, sports injury / performance, laser therapy
Away from the office Dr. Steve enjoys spending time with his family, working out, fishing and golf. Dr. Pisker and his wife have 2 children – a son in college and a daughter in high school. They also have a 3 year old Golden Doodle.
A Message from Dr. Pisker
“I have had the privilege of providing chiropractic and holistic health care to the people of Swedesboro and the surrounding communities for the past 20 years.
I want you to know that your body has a tremendous capability for healing itself. In chiropractic care, we call this “innate intelligence.”
In order to heal, we must first identify and correct the imbalances which are preventing your body from working at peak efficiency. This includes physical, chemical and emotional stressors which can lead to pain, dysfunction and dis-ease.
Creating health takes time and it requires active participation.
I look forward to helping you, your family and friends become the best you can be.”