Most chiropractic services including adjustments, percussion, traction, exams and x-rays are covered by insurance. Most people have a co-pay or co-insurance, and some have deductibles.
Some services not covered by insurance include:
- Laser therapy – $20/treatment
- Advanced Muscle Integration Technique – $55 per muscle
- External Clay Packs – $25/treatment
- Nutritional Testing for New Patients – $279. Covers initial evaluation and testing plus one follow-up visit. Additional follow-up visits – $79.
- Custom Orthotics – $399 per pair. 50% off a 2ndpair if ordered at the same time.
For those without insurance who want chiropractic services:
- New Patient exam – $75
- X-rays – $40 per view
- Follow-up Visits – $55 per visit