Pisker Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center
Over 40 million Americans suffer with musculoskeletal pain.
Many are withdrawing from physical & social activities with family and friends
Regain your healthy & pain-free active lifestyle
with our unique and effective 4-step approach:
Low-Level Laser Therapy
Advanced Muscle Integration Technique
♦ Life is too short to live with pain!
♦ Pain often interferes with your daily activities and reduces your quality of life.
♦ Being in pain can have negative consequences on your mental health, employment status, sleep, and personal relationships.
Do you suffer from any of the following conditions?
Taking pain medication, anti-inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants, opioids, and other narcotics to provide temporary relief of symptoms can be very dangerous. These drugs are known to be a leading cause of kidney damage, liver damage, gastrointestinal bleeding, addiction, and drug-related deaths.
We can help you correct the underlying cause of your pain!
YOU can regain your pain-free active lifestyle!
Get back to enjoying your favorite activities with family and friends!
Take care of your body—it’s the only one you get!
Our Powerful 4-Step Approach
Low Level Laser Therapy
Advanced Muscle Integration Technique
will get you off the sidelines and back into the game of life.
Get out of pain
Resume your hobbies
Improve your quality of life
Being a person who has recovered from multiple serious injuries, I understand how debilitating pain & injury can be.
- We care about you and are committed to helping you regain a pain-free active lifestyle.
- Voted “Best of Gloucester County”
- Have been helping people just like you for over 30 years
Monday & Wednesday: 8 -12pm & 3-7pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 12-6pm
Friday: 8-12 3-6:30
Saturday: By Appointment Only
- “I am a long distance (ultra-marathon) runner and had chronic hamstring pain. I received AMIT treatments and feel so much better now. Highly recommended!” –Julia L.
- “I had a pinched nerve in my neck. I tried to brush it off, but it only got worse. Finally, I made an appointment with Dr. Pisker and was so thankful I did. I had tried everything to help my neck (medicine and massage) and nothing was working until I saw the Dr. He and his staff were super friendly and helpful. Within a few visits I started feeling better. After about a week, it was like I never had a pinched nerve. Not only did he help my neck, but he also informed me on other issues I could face in the long run and how to help prevent them. I’m so glad I made this appointment! I feel great! Thanks Dr. Pisker!” -Rachael G.
- “I just got a Personal Record at my 5th Broad Street 10 Mile Run thanks to Dr. Pisker! The regular adjustments, KT tape applied to my knees pre-race, and Lung Support plus other supplements he prescribed this past Winter all combined to create a comfortable and fast race pace- I beat my previous times by almost 15 minutes!” -Karen P.
- “I found Dr. Pisker when looking to find relief for sciatica. Not only has he resolved that issue but also migraines that I have struggled with for years. I had been taking different prescription preventatives for years that somewhat lessened my migraines but didn’t eliminate them. Dr. Pisker studied my nutrition and was able to identify things that my body doesn’t respond well to. I have been able to eliminate certain things from my diet and subsequently eliminate my debilitating migraines.” -Jennifer L.
- “I had severe pain with numbness in both hands. My doctor recommended surgery to correct the Carpal Tunnel. After one month of laser treatments, I’m over 90% better without surgery!” -John Z.
- “I took Dr. Pisker’s Nutrition Program & I highly recommend it if you have any problems. I had a chronic cough for 15 years all the time & Physicians could not fine the problem. After taking Dr Pisker’s Nutrition Program, I have been cough free for 2 years.” -Joy F.
- “For 20 years I had no movement or turning of my head to the right. I had a torn brachial plexis and many herniated discs. I visited many doctors who prescribed many medications, pain patches, rehab and orthotics. Then I visited Pisker Family Chiropractic. I CAN MOVE NOW!! I can move my head right and left. I physically feel better than I have in years. I would recommend Dr. Pisker to anyone who anyone with back and neck discomforts.” -Diana
- “Dr. Pisker took a long time examining and treating me, and he was very thorough! He did various treatments methods (Advanced Muscle Integration Technique, nutritional testing, chiropractic, etc.) and even found the illness I’ve suspected that I had. After just 3 days of treatments, I can climb up the stairs without pain and holding onto railings. He is also incredibly nice and kind! He even drove me to Philadelphia so I can catch an earlier bus back to New York! Thank you, Dr. Pisker! Even though it took me so many hours to get there by public transportation from New York, I’m sure I will be back.” -Almond M.
- “Dr. Pisker is great and listens to all your concerns. He is extremely knowledgeable and definitely knows what he is doing. He always asks you during every treatment session how you’re feeling and will target muscles according to your response. I have been in severe chronic pain for close to 4 years and have seen by more than a handful of specialists, all of whom did not know what was causing me to be in pain, nor how to cease it. Prior to meeting Dr. Pisker I had completed 3 rounds of physical therapy, which alleviated the pain for a day or two but did not cease it. My last option was to see a chiropractor in terms of specialties. I have to say, I am so grateful for Dr. Pisker because he was able to cease the pain I have been experiencing. I am now also able to do activities that I had to put on hold for the past 4 years. Dr. Pisker has really turned my life around, I highly recommend him!” -R.B
Regain your pain-free active lifestyle
It is very easy to get started!
Schedule an appointment
Allows us to find out the problems you want to solve
Enables us to determine the nature and cause of your pain/health complaint
A treatment plan is developed
This gives us a road map to follow for optimum results
Execute the plan
You regain your pain-free active lifestyle
Over 40 million Americans suffer from musculoskeletal pain. These pain syndromes often cause people to withdraw from physical and social activities with family and friends. Low back pain by itself is a leading cause of disability in the United States. The primary approach to treatment for… (read more)
many individuals is over-the-counter and prescription drugs. These medications are designed to provide temporary relief of symptoms. They do not provide nutritive substances to repair injured tissues and they are a leading cause of chronic kidney and liver disease. Furthermore, narcotics like opioid drugs are highly addictive and kill over 70,000 people each year who are trying to get relief from musculoskeletal pain.
Our comprehensive 4-step approach of chiropractic, AMIT, and nutritional therapy provides an avenue of hope to millions who are trying to regain a pain-free active lifestyle.
Common musculoskeletal conditions which we have expertise in treating include:
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain & Stiffness
- Spine Injuries/Whiplash from Auto Accidents
- Sports Injuries to Shoulders, Knees, Elbows & Chronic Sprained Ankles
- Tight, Spastic Muscles
- Pinched Nerves
- Hip Pain
- Posture Problems
About Dr. Pisker
Dr. Pisker is a physician committed to helping you regain a pain-free, active lifestyle. Having sustained serious musculoskeletal injuries multiple times from football, Dr. P knows what it feels like to suffer with pain. More importantly, he has worked through the process and has regained a pain-free active lifestyle.
Dr. Pisker is a Magna Cum Laude graduate from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. He is the only doctor certified in AMIT on the East Coast. This revolutionary sports medicine technique was used with the NBA’s Utah Jazz for 28 years. It is a powerful technique to restore pain-free range of motion, prevent future injuries, and enhance athletic performance.
Dr. P is also certified in spinal trauma and whiplash injuries, specialized spinal adjusting techniques, and postural rehabilitation. He is always studying ways to improve outcomes and enhance overall health so you can live a healthy and pain-free active lifestyle.